Free shipping within the United States via USPS First Class mail. If you live internationally or want it faster, contact us for a quote.
Mount standard size bottle cages to your rigid fork, suspension fork, downtube, E-bike, or anywhere else it may be useful.
- High load bearing capability – the mount will easily handle any load you’re willing to carry
- Two M5x0.8 holes at 2.500 inch spacing will mount almost any 2 hole bottle cage on the market.
- 1/2″ thread depth allows a variety of bags and cages to bolt to the mount without bottoming out the bolts.
- Mounts securely with two stainless steel hose clamps.
- Installs quickly with only a flathead screwdriver or ¼” nut driver, snap the hose clamp tails off if you want.
- Cutouts in the mount allow the hose clamp screw housing to be “tucked in” for ease of installation and a lower profile look.
- Mount can be adjusted around braze ons, cables, or other accessories.
- You can even use two mounts on the same fork leg (shared hose clamps) for extra carrying capacity!
- 1.3 ounces for one mount with two hose clamps
- Note the mount may not work with curved leg forks or tapered (top to bottom taper) leg forks (no hassle return if it doesn’t work during installation).
- Note the hose clamps could damage carbon fiber forks, or scuff the paint job. Paint can be protected with a bit of duct tape or old bike tube.
- In the unlikely event of a hose clamp failure, replacement hose clamps can be found in almost any hardware store. However, only hose clamps with 5/16″ bandwidth (1/4″ hex) will “tuck in” as with the supplied clamps.
Materials and Construction
- CNC machined 6061-T6 clamp body
- 2 stainless steel hose clamps, fits fork legs about 1.25” – 1.63” diameter range – please measure your fork ahead of time to be sure this will work!
Warning – Mounting accessories to your fork is potentially hazardous – if anything (a strap, cargo, loose or broken hardware) gets stuck in your front wheel or brake system, a crash could result. Regularly inspect the accessory mounting to be sure it has not shifted or loosened, otherwise severe injury or death could occur!
This item ships free within all 50 US states via USPS First Class Mail. For other countries, or faster shipping requirements, contact us.