Handcrafted in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Everything Bags are typically made to order but they are listed as “in stock” so you can place an order. Please allow about 2-3 weeks lead time or contact us if a rush shipment is required.
Designed in 2012, continuously improved ever since. Tested on adventures worldwide.
This fork mounted water bottle cage also doubles as a small rackless pannier for your fork (or under the down tube). The bag connects directly to two or three water bottle bosses seen on rigid forks from Salsa, Surly, and the like. Or the bag connects to almost any fork out there using our CNC machined mounting system (available separately).
The Everything Bag securely carries almost any item that will fit in the straps:
- Water bottles – round or rectangular
- Thermos or insulated Nalgene
- Fuel bottles
- 2-5 Liter stuff sacks or dry bags of gear
- Sleeping pad – even 20″ wide foam pad
- Wet camping gear
- Any odd shaped gear that can be strapped in securely
- Installs in minutes with only 3 mm Allen wrench
- New CNC machined fork clamp mount (available separately through Cleaveland Mountaineering).
Materials and Construction:
- No practical weight limit – if the load fits in the bag and remains stable, the bag can hold it.
- Construction is very robust fabric and webbing with an internal plastic framesheet.
- The fatigue and crash resistant design withstands many thousands of miles of rough use.
- Hybrid fabric/plastic design reduces the size of the plastic support needed and will securely hold objects of any shape.
- All mounting hardware is included for convenience.
- Dimension Polyant VX42 and/or VX21 fabric
- HDPE plastic framesheet
- 1″ Grosgrain binding webbing
- 3/4″ webbing
- 3/4″ metal cam buckles (does not slip when tensioned over hard round objects like some plastic buckles can do)
- Bonded Polyester V-69 thread
- Stainless Steel M5 button head screws (low profile head, tucks under webbing strips to protect your stuff sacks)
- Stainless steel washers
Warning – Mounting accessories to your fork is potentially hazardous – if anything (a strap, cargo, loose or broken hardware) gets stuck in your front wheel or brake system, a crash could result. Regularly inspect the accessory mounting to be sure it has not shifted or loosened, otherwise severe injury or death could occur!
Shipping is charged as flat rate for simplicity. Carrier is USPS and is typically sent Priority Mail within the 48 contiguous states. USPS First Class Package International is usually used for International shipping.