NEW BATCH IN STOCK NOW (APRIL 29 2019)
ORDER NOW FOR FAST SHIPPING FOR SUMMER ADVENTURES!
New design for 2018!
Mount Everything Bags or other large bottle cages to your rigid fork, suspension fork, downtube, E-bike, or anywhere else it may be useful. The all new hose clamp mount is inspired by a mount I made by hand on a drill press, but is now locally CNC machined with a refined design.
- Three M5x0.8 holes at 2.5 inch spacing will mount any 3 hole bottle cage on the market. 2 hole bottle cages will also fit, there’s just an extra screw hole (cut that part off with a hacksaw if you want).
- Mounts securely with three stainless steel hose clamps.
- Installs in minutes with only a flathead screwdriver or ¼” nut driver.
- Cutouts in the mount allow the hose clamp screw to be “tucked in” for ease of installation and a lower profile result.
- Mount can be adjusted around braze ons, cables, or other accessories.
- You can even use two mounts on the same fork leg (shared hose clamps) for extra carrying capacity!
- Super light, about 2 ounces.
- Note the mount may not work with curved leg forks or tapered (top to bottom taper) leg forks (no hassle return if it doesn’t work during installation).
- Note the hose clamps could damage carbon fiber forks, or scuff the paint job. Paint can be protected with a bit of duct tape or old bike tube.
- In the unlikely event of a hose clamp failure, the following two design features will keep you riding
- The design is redundant – one hose clamp breaks, you still have two more, and all three screw mounts on the bag are still supported because of the mount’s one piece design. Move the remaining two clamps to each end of the mount keep riding.
- Replacement hose clamps can be found in almost any hardware store to keep you riding, however, only hose clamps with 5/16″ bandwidth (1/4″ hex) will “tuck in” as with the supplied clamps.
Materials and Construction
- CNC machined 6061-T6 clamp body
- 3 stainless steel hose clamps, 1.25” – 1.6255” diameter range – please measure your fork ahead of time to be sure this will work!
Warning – Mounting accessories to your fork is potentially hazardous – if anything (a strap, cargo, loose or broken hardware) gets stuck in your front wheel or brake system, a crash could result. Regularly inspect the accessory mounting to be sure it has not shifted or loosened, otherwise severe injury or death could occur!