New Batch Is In Stock 7/8/2020
Free shipping within the United States via USPS First Class mail. If you live internationally or want it faster, contact us for a quote.
Mount Everything Bags or other large bottle cages to your rigid fork, suspension fork, downtube, E-bike, or anywhere else it may be useful.
Also works great for mounting some types of e bike batteries.
- High load bearing capability – the mount will easily handle any load you’re willing to carry
- Three M5x0.8 holes at 2.500 inch spacing will mount any 3 hole bottle cage on the market. 2 hole bottle cages will also fit, there’s just an extra screw hole (cut that part off with a hacksaw if you want, or ask and I’m happy to make this modification).
- 1/2″ thread depth allows a variety of bags and cages to bolt to the mount without bottoming out the bolts.
- Mounts securely with three stainless steel hose clamps.
- Installs quickly with only a flathead screwdriver or ¼” nut driver, snap the hose clamp tails off if you want.
- Cutouts in the mount allow the hose clamp screw housing to be “tucked in” for ease of installation and a lower profile look.
- Mount can be adjusted around braze ons, cables, or other accessories.
- You can even use two mounts on the same fork leg (shared hose clamps) for extra carrying capacity!
- 1.8 ounces for one mount with three hose clamps
- Note the mount may not work with curved leg forks or tapered (top to bottom taper) leg forks (no hassle return if it doesn’t work during installation).
- Note the hose clamps could damage carbon fiber forks, or scuff the paint job. Paint can be protected with a bit of duct tape or old bike tube.
- In the unlikely event of a hose clamp failure, the following two design features will keep you riding
- The design is redundant – one hose clamp breaks, you still have two more, and all three screw mounts on the bag are still supported because of the mount’s one piece design. Move the remaining two clamps to each end of the mount.
- Replacement hose clamps can be found in almost any hardware store. However, only hose clamps with 5/16″ bandwidth (1/4″ hex) will “tuck in” as with the supplied clamps.
Materials and Construction
- CNC machined 6061-T6 clamp body
- 3 stainless steel hose clamps, fits fork legs about 1.25” – 1.63” diameter range – please measure your fork ahead of time to be sure this will work!
Warning – Mounting accessories to your fork is potentially hazardous – if anything (a strap, cargo, loose or broken hardware) gets stuck in your front wheel or brake system, a crash could result. Regularly inspect the accessory mounting to be sure it has not shifted or loosened, otherwise severe injury or death could occur!
Shipping is charged as flat rate for simplicity. Carrier is USPS and is typically sent Priority Mail within the 48 contiguous states. USPS First Class Package International is usually used for International shipping. For small orders USPS First Class Package mail is sometimes used.